|Serving the testing and analysis needs of architectural firms since 1984|
Infra-red Analyzers has over two decades of experience serving the needs of architects for professional nondestructive testing and infrared inspection. We understand that your top priority is to serve your clients with the best possible build and repair solutions. Our team of certified thermographers provides the independent, professional testing and analysis you need for a thorough and unbiased understanding of the situation.
Coordination & Communication
Committed to Energy Efficiency and Green
Testing and Analysis
• Assessing building envelope performance to correct drafts, ice dams, leaks, heat loss, prevent mold infestation
• Post-construction acceptance testing to confirm quality of materials and workmanship
• Inspecting steam system components and thermal performance to reduce energy and water losses
• Testing and prioritizing repairs of mechanical systems with infrared scans
• Detecting faults, hot spots and incipient failures in electrical systems for predictive maintenance and reduced liability
Infra-red Analyzers is proud to serve dozens of the Northeast's finest architectural firms. If you have any questions about our professional services for architects, please call us toll free at 800-879-1964.
Use our post-construction Building Commissioning and Acceptance Testing services to ensure optimum performance and adherence to design specifications.
to Energy Efficiency and Green Building
We're proud to belong to the U.S. Green Building Council®. USGBC® is a 501(c)(3) non profit composed of leaders from every sector of the building industry working to promote buildings and communities that are environmentally responsible, profitable and healthy places to live and work.
More about green building, infrared testing, and USGBC.
|Call Toll Free: 800-879-1964|
and related logo is a trademark owned by the U.S. Green Building
Council and is used with permission.
All other content copyright © 2003 - 2015 Infra-red Analyzers, Inc.