|Serving the testing & maintenance needs of educational facilities since 1984|
Infra-red Analyzers has decades of experience serving the maintenance and testing needs of schools, colleges and universities. Whether you're troubleshooting an emergency or making long-term plans for the safety and reliability of critical systems, Infra-red Analyzers is ready to provide the professional infrared inspection and analysis you need.
Testing and Analysis
• Pinpointing sources and extent of roof leaks and moisture infiltration in roofing systems to guide cost-effective roof repairs, prevent mold
• Inspecting steam system components and thermal performance to reduce energy and water losses
• Assessing building envelope performance to correct drafts, ice dams, leaks, heat loss, prevent mold infestation
• Testing and prioritizing repairs of mechanical systems
• Preparation for compliance with accreditation guidelines, data for more efficient preventive maintenance
Infra-red Analyzers is proud to serve hundreds of the nations top schools, colleges and universities. If you have any questions about our' services for educational facilities, please call us toll free at 800-879-1964.
Committed to Energy Efficiency and Green Building
We're proud to belong to the U.S. Green Building Council®. USGBC® is a 501(c)(3) non profit composed of leaders from every sector of the building industry working to promote buildings and communities that are environmentally responsible, profitable and healthy places to live and work.
More about green building, infrared testing, and USGBC.
|Call Toll Free: 800-879-1964|
|Visit us on social media:|
and related logo is a trademark owned by the U.S. Green Building
Council and is used with permission.
All other content copyright © 2003 - 2017 Infra-red Analyzers, Inc.