We are experts in Electronic Leak Detection testing (ELD) for flat roofs
IR Analyzers is the premier flat roof leak detection company in the United States. Unlike more limited testing firms, we provide ALL TYPES of Electronic Leak Detection. With our state-of-the-art leak detection techniques, we can test 100% of the membrane’s horizontal and vertical surfaces so you can have 100% peace of mind knowing that you have a breach free roof membrane.
We employ the most thorough and accurate procedures for detecting roof leaks. Our cutting-edge solutions ensure your roof membrane is breach free with our comprehensive techniques including:
Electric Field Vector Mapping (EFVM)
High Voltage Leak Detection
Low Voltage Platform Scanning
Why choose Electronic Leak Detection Testing?
Unlike legacy flood testing, Electronic Leak Detection pinpoints membrane faults directly. It is ideal for membrane integrity testing including quality assurance on new assemblies, and forensic investigations to pinpoint leaks in older membranes. Even pinhole leaks invisible to the naked eye can be rapidly located, and repairs can be made on the spot and immediately retested to ensure a watertight condition.
Electronic Leak Detection Testing Benefits:
- Ensures Membrane Integrity of New Roofing and Waterproofing Assemblies
- QA for Green Roof and Plaza Deck Membranes Prior to Installing Overburden
- Pinpoints Leaks in Roofing ensuring Certified Breach Free Roof Membranes
- Ideal for Quality Assurance and Warranty Verification
- Identifies Breaches too Small to Detect Visually
- Less Expensive, Safer, Faster, and More Accurate Than Flood Testing